Sonic Electrospinning Technology
Through continual research and development, Revolution Fibres has evolved lab-scale needle electrospinning to our proprietary “needle-less” Sonic Electrospinning Technology.
Benefits of Sonic Electrospinning Technology are:
· Adaptable – suitable for synthetic and biopolymers
· Usable with a Variety of solvents and substrates
· Uniform deposition, fibres typically 150-300nm
· Small to industrial-scale production
“The Chameleon” is our pilot-scale electrospinning machine, used for R&D and small-medium production runs in a controlled lab environment.
It can achieve:
- Electrospinning up to 500 m² per day (0.05gsm)
- Roll width up to 1 metre wide
Above is ‘The Chameleon’ – our pilot scale sonic electrospinning machine.