Revolution Fibres creates award-winning nanofibre products and collaborates with organisations wanting to improve their products using nanofibre. We partner with:
Nanofibre as a platform
Nanofibre is a platform technology that requires adaptation and customisation to fit a variety of uses. We use a wide spectrum of polymers and substrates; and have a variety of electrospinning techniques. Sonic Electrospinning Technology gives highly controlled deposition of nanofibers, controlled fiber diameters and volume density.
Benefits of partnering with us
- Design superior products using nanofibre technology
- Specialised runs and contract manufacturing
- Operational flexibility
- In-house technical experts
- Co-development process
- Faster to market
Revolution Fibres creates new and innovative products using nanofibre technology, delivering them through partnerships across a broad range of industries. With in-house science and engineering expertise plus strong relationships with, and access to, a network of leading advanced materials science providers, Revolution Fibres can accomodate nanofibre product development from concept through to large-scale manufacturing.
OUR FIVE STAGES OF COLLABORATION
Revolution Fibres’ Nanofibre Customisation Services program bridges the gap between research and commercialisation, focussing on manufacturing and product development with advanced materials for a real-world benefit. Our services follow AS9100 quality standards and are stage-gated, offering clients more control over the projects and accelerating speed to market or expected outcomes.
1. Technical Assesment
After Pilot Scale production on agreed specification a quotation for full scale manufacturing runs can be provided, including integration of secondary manufacturing processes. Or we can work with you to integrate nanofibre production in your production lines. And it’s not over, we will continue to innovate and optimise our technology to suit your products in the future.
2. feasibility project
A Feasibility Project takes practical steps to build on the recommendations identified during the technical assessment. This step accesses Revolution Fibres’ IP and manufacturing capabilities to produce nanofibres in the intended application.
- Development of a nanofibre textile with performance results relevant to the product
- SEM imaging and other relevant characterisation analysis report to understand the integration of the nanofibre in the product
- Business recommendations, contacts and strategy on the structure and objectives for product development
- The deliverable is a comprehensive written report comprising methodology and results, samples and prototypes where possible
3. product development
The Product Development stage combines nanofibre with your product. We work with clients on prototypes, integrating our technology into your products. All aspects of the product are considered including: materials, safety, operations, supply chain, cost analysis and target market. This co-development process involves:
- Validating and refining of the solution chemistry and nanofibre development to meet performance requirements
- Extended testing of advanced prototypes
- Cost analysis – Manufacturing and supply chain
- Intellectual property opportunity assessment with clients
4. pilot production
The Pilot Production step ensures that we have ironed out all the technical issues and logistics in the supply chain, making full scale manufacturing as seamless as possible. outcomes include:
- Small quantity production runs, for example, nanofibre textile in rolls from 10-100m2
- Quality assessment scan: AS9100 certified technical specifications
- Supply chain logistics service like materials sourcing and logistics management
- Post treatment/secondary manufacturing processes if required
After Pilot scale production on agreed specification a quotation for full scale manufacturing runs can be provided, including integration of secondary manufacturing processes. Orwe can work with you to integrate nanofibre production in your production lines. And it’s not over. .. we will continue to innovate and optimize our technology to suit your products in the future.